Here’s what you will need:
* 12 frozen dinner roll dough balls
* 8 oz cream cheese, softened
* 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
* 1/2 cup grated Romano cheese
* 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
* 1/4 cup sour cream
* 1 14-oz can (1 1/2 cups) artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
* 3/4 cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained of excess water
* 2 cloves garlic, chopped
* 1 tsp basil
* 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
* Olive oil
Coat a 10-inch oven-safe skillet with olive oil. Place the dinner roll dough balls in a ring around the skillet. Cover and let rise until thawed and doubled in size.
In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, Parmesan, Romano, mozzarella, sour cream, artichokes, spinach, garlic, basil, and red pepper flakes.
Once dough has thawed, uncover and scoop the dip into the center of the skillet. Brush the rolls with olive oil, and top with an additional sprinkle of cheese (optional). Bake in a preheated oven at 375˚F (190˚C) for 25 minutes. (If the bread browns too quickly, lower oven temperature to 350˚F or cover the bread with a ring of foil.)
Remove and let cool slightly before serving.