Here’s what you will need:
* 4 sweet potatoes
* 1 Tbsp. olive oil
* 1/4 cup whole milk
* Salt to taste
* Pepper to taste
* 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
* 1/2 cup shredded cheddar
* 4 strips bacon, cooked until crispy, and crumbled
* Sour cream and chopped chives for serving
1. Pierce each sweet potato a few times and bake at 400˚F/200˚C for 50 minutes or until soft. Let potatoes cool, then cut in half lengthwise.
2. Scoop out potato flesh, leaving a thin layer of sweet potato inside, and add flesh to a medium bowl. Place skins back on baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil, and bake at 400˚F/200˚C for 10 minutes.
3. Mash sweet potato flesh with milk, salt, and pepper until smooth and creamy. Remove sweet potato skins from oven; fill each with an equal amount of potato mixture and top with cheese. Bake at 400˚F/200˚C for 15 minutes until the cheese is melted.
4. Remove skins from oven and top with crumbled bacon. Serve with sour cream and chives.