Here’s what you will need:
* Fresh or thawed frozen ravioli
* Egg wash (3 eggs and 1/4 cup milk)
* Italian-style bread crumbs (or plain bread crumbs with dried basil and oregano)
* Marinara sauce (for dipping)
* Vegetable oil (for frying)
If your ravioli is frozen, allow to thaw before breading. Dredge the ravioli in flour, then egg wash (allow excess to drip off), then bread crumbs.
Fill a large pot or skillet with two inches of oil and bring up to 350°F / 180°C. Carefully place ravioli in the oil (don’t crowd them; cook in batches) and let cook for about one minute per side until golden brown.
Set aside on a plate covered with paper towels to drain excess oil. Once the ravioli have cooled, plate and serve with warm marinara sauce.